Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- Saudi Arabia plans to construct five solar plants by 2015 end
- US DOE unveils new measures to advance renewable energy deployment
- Berkeley Lab reports say price of solar energy in US continues to fall
- IFC lends $96m to Yapi Kredi to boost renewable energy in Turkey
- Indian state plans to build solar farms with total capacity of 2,500MW
- Duke Energy to invest $500m to expand solar power program in North Carolina
- sPower, Camborne team up to develop utility-scale solar projects in UK