Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- Gehrlicher Solar secures €85m funds for overseas expansion
- Hanergy acquires UK solar firm Engensa to expand business to new market
- Eurus Energy to build $480m solar plant in Japan
- Armstrong signs first solar project under $150m Southeast Asia Clean Energy Fund
- Solaria extends business to Chinese solar market
- Iberdrola obtains $150m contract to develop solar PV project in South Africa
- Enertis secures contract to develop two solar PV projects in India