Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- Morocco commissions first phase of world?s largest concentrated solar plant
- DTE Energy opens solar energy facilities in three Michigan communities
- GRENERGY connects its first solar plant in Chile
- New PSE&G Landfill solar farm in service
- OST Energy opens new office in New Delhi, India
- PACE Pioneer Ygrene Energy Fund partners with Solar Roof Dynamics
- SunGreen Systems completes construction of 183kW solar PV system