Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- Google to purchase solar power for expanded data centers in North Carolina
- SunEdison to sell 425MW of projects in India to TerraForm Global
- SunEdison signs solar power deal with Los Angeles County
- Reliance Group plans 6000MW solar park in Rajasthan, India
- Eastman signs deal to support solar power in Maryland
- Ingeteam supplies PV inverters to a 19MW solar plant in Peru
- Researchers develop underwater solar cells to convert greenhouse gases into fuel