Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- Kidston solar project gets environmental approval from Queensland
- SolarReserve partners with Shenhua to build 1GW of advanced solar projects in China
- Alliant Energy launches solar education and research initiative
- GE to supply inverters to DEWA?s solar project in Dubai
- US to grant $25m funding to accelerate solar energy integration into grid
- Dubai receives five bids for third phase of 5GW Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park
- Ideal Power unveils new SunDial Solar PV String inverter