Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- First Solar, NextEra Energy commission 250MW solar energy center in US
- SunPower to shed 2,500 jobs to reduce expenses
- EnergyAustralia to purchase 500MW of wind and solar power
- Neyveli Lignite seeks bids to build 500MW solar project in India
- Oxford PV secures further £8.1m funding in UK
- Phillips 66 sets world record in organic solar cell efficiency
- Australia researchers set new record for perovskite solar cell efficiency