Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- Samsung to start operations of PV paste facility in Wuxi, China
- Cree's OSQ series delivers 58% more efficacy on existing lumen packages
- DEWA and KEPCO break ground on smart grid station
- DTE Energy begins panel installation at two solar parks in Michigan, US
- Schmid Group and IDRO to launch integrated PV manufacturing facility in Iran
- Tata Power's Generation Capacity up by 5 per cent in FY16 as compared to FY15
- US Energy Department funds $31m to develop window efficiency technologies