Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- United PV, NARI partners to develop 1.5GW of solar plants in China
- Eguana to supply Bi-Direx power control systems for residential solar energy storage in Hawaii
- US increases tariffs rates on solar panels imports from China and Taiwan
- Washington Gas Energy Systems completes 15MW of solar projects in Georgia
- Abengoa secures financing of Xina Solar One thermal plant in South Africa
- SunEdison secures financing for development of three solar PV projects in Honduras
- SunEdison to develop 350MW of solar PV projects in Chile