Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- SunEdison to develop 2.5MW solar power facilities in Long Beach, US
- Saft to supply batteries for Dukhan Oilfield's solar-powered wellheads
- UK increases rooftop solar panel permitted development threshold to 1MW
- Solar Power, ACE to co-develop floating PV projects in US and Mexico
- JinkoSolar to build $100m solar cell and module facility in Malaysia
- Solar eclipse to hit 35,000MW generation in Europe
- Toshiba joins experimental hydrogen fuel project in Scotland