Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- SunPower to supply 29MW of solar panels to Nangoku
- SunPower begins construction of 135MW solar power plant in California
- BHEL to set up 10MWp grid connected solar power plant for KPCL
- Solar Frontier to build 13MW megasolar project at Hiraizumi , Japan
- Yingli to supply 32MW of PV modules to large scale project in Japan
- British Solar Renewables starts construction of Canada Farm solar park
- Yingli Solar opens new office in Chile