Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- Gamesa to build 130MW of solar projects for Atria Power in India
- Iberdrola invests €3.04bn in first nine months of 2016
- New initiative launched to accelerate scaling of solutions for 100% renewable energy
- SolarWindow successfully completes testing for electricity-generating windows
- Sunrun, LG Chem team up for energy storage solutions
- UW?Madison materials engineers find new way to convert footsteps into electricity
- Duke Energy Carolinas seeks bids to build 750GWh of renewable energy projects