Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- Tenaska's 150MW solar farm in Southern California starts operations
- Adani Group commissions 648MW solar power plant in Tamil Nadu, India
- Engie develops renewable energy storage for power and green mobility
- Israel seeks bids to develop 500MW of solar capacity
- SunEdison?s TerraForm companies initiate process to explore strategic alternatives
- Ideal Power and partners to build solar+storage energy storage system for US Air Force
- Indonesia?s PLN signs MoU with Wartsila to develop power generation