Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- New Energy Technologies? SolarWindow wins EBR Energy Innovation Award 2013
- Canadian Solar signs $40m loan agreement with Harvest North Star for Japanese solar projects
- Quercus acquires 27.7MW solar PV project from Good Energy in UK
- RES Canada to construct two solar PV plants totaling 20MW for SunEdison
- ADB loans PRC for solar thermal power plant construction
- Good Energy to sell 27.7MW solar farm in Pembrokeshire
- Hanwha SolarOne, ZTT to cooperate in PV downstream business