Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- Scatec Solar and Norfund partner to develop solar power projects
- IEA says policy uncertainty threatens to slow renewable energy expansion
- Siemensto help USGS achieve energy savings at three facilities
- Fluor completes Centinela solar energy facility in US
- BSR signs deal to turn SITA UK landfill sites into solar power facilities
- Yingli Green to supply 66MW of PV modules for solar projects in UK
- Xinyu Xinwei New Energy wins approval to develop 10MW PV project in China