Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- Abengoa begins construction for solar PV plant in Chile
- Duke Energy to develop solar facility in North Carolina, US
- Dutch infrastructure fund acquires Glenarm solar plant from Canadian Solar
- HelioSage and Gulf Power to develop 120MW of solar facilities in Florida, US
- Dominion Virginia plans to build large-scale solar project in Virginia, US
- Suzlon to sell 100% stake in Senvion to Centerbridge Partners for €1bn
- Yingli Solar introduces CleanARC coated solar panels