Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- SunEdison secures funding for 13.4MW solar portfolio
- Manulife funds Canadian Solar?s Val Caron solar power project
- Xcel Energy seeks approval to add up to 150MW solar power
- Greenwood Biosar completes construction of 2.4MW solar power plant in Panama
- JinkoSolar supplies solar PV modules for Mitzpe Ramon Ground Project
- ReneSola supplies high-efficiency modules for Ferrara Aranova project
- Hanwha SolarOne donates PV Modules for Zanzibar project in Tanzania