Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- Southern Power acquires 103MW Butler solar facility in Georgia
- Amtech to supply 800MW solar diffusion systems in China
- SunEdison to build 33MW rooftop solar systems in California
- Panasonic to increase solar cell and module production capacity in Japan
- Belltown Power commissions 50MW of solar power plants in UK
- Enel and Tesla to test energy storage systems integration with solar and wind plants
- Georgia Power begins construction on 90MW solar power projects in US