Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- SPI Solar signs agreement to develop solar project in Japan
- SPI Solar to acquire develop and acquire 168.5MW of solar projects in China
- Trina Solar signs agreement for 10MW Shamsuna solar project in Jordan
- Yingli Green Energy supplies modules to Bolivia's first solar power plant
- Trina Solar to supply 28MW PV panels to Camborne-sPower projects in UK
- SunEdison, AboitizPower partner to develop solar PV projects in Philippines
- ACME signs PPA for 30MW solar PV projects in India