Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- MMA Energy secures financing for construction of solar projects in New York
- Sandia starts evaluation of high temperature falling particle receiver at solar tower in US
- SunEdison begins construction of 185MW Bingham wind power project in US
- Eiffage Energie selects Nexans?s PV cables for 500MW solar farm in France
- Shumba Coal plans to build 200MW solar power plant in Botswana
- NEXTracker to supply 1,000MW solar trackers to Blattner Energy
- Superblock, Energy Complex partner to build $798m solar farm in Japan