Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- Mississippi Power to build 53MW of solar power projects in US
- Hanwha Q Cells to supply 1.5GW of solar modules to NextEra Energy
- DEWA to issue tenders for 800MW solar PV plant in Dubai
- SunPower and Apple to develop solar power projects in China
- Toshiba begins production at H2One demonstration facility in Japan
- Wuxi Suntech and TCNT develop new carbon nanotube plastic frame for PV modules
- ET Solar, Gate Solar team up to build solar power plant in Philippines