Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- Duke Energy Renewables acquires 50MW of solar power plants in California
- SunEdison begins construction of 110MW solar power plant in Chile
- TransAlta to acquire 71MW of renewable power plants in US
- EDF Energies and Eren commission 150MWp solar power plants in India
- SkyPower inks $2bn deal to build solar power plants in Kenya
- Solar Power sells Solar Park Developments 4 to fund managed by BlackRock
- India?s Tata Power to purchase solar power from SunEdison