Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- India's NTPC to develop 15,000MW of gird-connected solar PV power
- Wirsol Energy sells two UK solar parks to BSIF
- First Solar and SunPower in talks to form solar JV
- Southern Power acquires two solar power projects in US
- Pattern and Cemex Energia sign JV for renewable energy projects in Mexico
- SunEdison commissions Regulus solar facility in US
- Nippon Paper Industries and Mitsubishi commission solar power plant in Japan