Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- REC to supply 300MW of photovoltaic panels for utility-scale projects in US
- Southern Company unit buys 150MW solar power plant in California
- Windiga Energy to construct 20MW solar power plant in Burkina Faso
- Low Carbon, Nur Energie team to develop 2GW TuNur solar project in Tunisia
- Galenfeha completes field testing of solar regenerated power supply station
- Astrum Solar and Hanwha Q CELLS sign solar module supply agreement
- Altus Power and Town of East Longmeadow sign solar net metering credit purchase deal