Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- Enel commissions first hybrid renewable power plant in Brazil
- Enel signs 20-year solar power supply contracts in Brazil
- Brazil grants contracts to develop 30 new solar parks
- JA Solar supplies modules for 70MW Moree solar power farm in Australia
- LDK Solar signs module supply deal with EA Solar Phitsanulok
- E.ON begins construction of 20MW solar power plant in California
- Principal Solar and Entropy to jointly build 100MW solar power plant in US