Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- Xcel Energy seeks proposals for 100MW of solar projects in Minnesota
- Southern Power, Turner Renewable acquire second California solar plant
- Eleven states in US generated electricity from nonhydro renewables in 2013: report
- Trina Solar connects 23.8MW PV projects to grid in UK
- Yingli signs cooperation agreement to launch CNY1bn renewable energy fund
- SPG Solar delivers SunSeeker tracker for Arizona solar PV project
- First Wind Solar Group to sell power to Hawaiian Electric