Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- Mainstream Renewable secure funding to develop African renewable energy projects
- JinkoSolar selects Solarcentury to develop 170MW of solar projects in Mexico
- Carbon Energy signs MOU to develop solar project at Bloodwood Creek site in Queensland
- Denham Capital and GreenWish to build 600MW of renewable energy projects in Africa
- Murata develops 1kW mini-inverter for solar power generation
- Tesla Motors offers to acquire solar-panel maker SolarCity for $2.8bn
- GE completes compliance for solar and wind inverters in Brazil