Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- GE joins MIT Energy Initiative to develop advanced energy technologies
- Innogy to acquire Belectric Solar & Battery
- Renewable energy industry calls on Australian Parliament to protect ARENA grants funding
- SunLink unveils TechTrack distributed single axis solar tracker solution
- Yingli to launch new UL-Certified PV module series in US
- Boviet Solar unveils new 1500V polycrystalline solar modules
- Litgrid seeks to optimize renewable energy management