Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- 1366 Technologies plans to build 3GW solar wafer manufacturing facility in US
- Genex plans to develop 150MW solar project in Queensland
- Hannah Solar and Sonnenbatterie launch Hannah home energy solution
- SkyPower plans to build 500MW solar projects in Panama
- EGAT to open Lam Takhong hydro power plant
- Solar Frontier to supply additional CIS modules in Netherlands
- Industry bodies oppose UK?s plan to cut small-scale renewable energy support