Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- GE, Toyo and Kuni Umi to support $1.1bn solar power project in Japan
- Japanese Ministry of Environment selects BHK to develop CSP technology
- EBRD offers $25m loan for 20MW solar PV plant in Jordan
- Coal India plans to construct $1.2bn of solar projects
- MIT unveils new molten metal batteries to store renewable energy
- Saudi Arabia plans to construct five solar plants by 2015 end
- IFC to provide loan for 100MW solar project in Rajasthan, India