Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- MSU researchers develop new transparent solar generator
- BrightSource?s California solar plant scorching birds, claim environmentalists
- India to build 2,000MW solar power project in Punjab
- JinkoSolar to provide 40MW of PV modules for solar power project in Chile
- RES Canada to construct 10MW solar PV facility in Canada
- Trina Solar to provide 82MW of anti-PID modules for solar power plant in China
- Trina Solar acquires 49.9MW solar power plant in UK