Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- Nigeria?s NBET signs $1.76bn deals to purchase 1,125MW of solar power
- ATI finalizes tracker shipments for 191MW solar farm in US
- Changing US energy mix reflects growing use of natural gas and renewables, says EIA
- US Navy, Hawaiian Electric to develop 20MW solar project
- Dominion Virginia Power to build 21MW DC solar plant in Virginia
- Iberdrola posts €1.457bn net profit in first half
- Study on solar energy flow in photosynthetic organism may lead to solar cells of future