Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- German scientists create artificial sun to develop renewable energy
- First Solar to build 48.5MW Manildra solar farm in Australia
- Top solar panel manufacturers
- Powergen & Renewable Energy 2017: Exhibition Benefits from Country?s Government Program of 35GW of Electricity
- EDF joins consortium developing 800MW solar project in Dubai
- Larkfleet secures funding to test renewable solar thermal system in Mexico
- Wartsila to build solar PV plant in Burkina Faso